17 November 2016
2 Nights New Year Package at Mana Resort, Ranakpur
Validity: This package is valid from 30/12/2016 to 01/01/2017 only.
Room Type: Standard
Package Cost: INR 18,500 + Tax per Room (Double Occupancy)
- Service Tax and Luxury Tax will be extra on the above rates. As on 30-05-2016, taxes are 9.00%
- New taxes or modification in existing taxes will be charged extra
- 2 nights stay in room category chosen for chosen persons
- 1 child up to 12yrs stay free with or without extra bed
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner for each person
- New Year Special Activities on 31st (gala Dinner, Musical Event, Animal Rides, Pottery and Champi, Lots of other entertaining activities)
- Complimentary High tea per person per day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink upon arrival
- Table tennis, Pool Table, Swimming pool, Karaoke, Badminton, Basketball, Board Games, Carom, Mini Theatre, Library
- Conference facilities usage will be charged extra
- Package is NOT applicable on other dates
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid for 31st December night only
- Our Check in time is 01.00pm and Check out time is 11.00am
- Mode of Payment: Cash or Credit card. We accept VISA & MasterCard only.
- Cancellation Policy (90% funds will be refunded 30 days prior to check in date, 50% funds will be refunded 15 days prior to check in, No funds will be refunded less than 15 days prior to check in)
- All balance payments including but not limited to, extra beds, children meals, F&B services consumed over and above what is offered in the package will be settled at the time of check out by the guests
- Meals included in packages will be a buffet served in venues of the hotel’s choice unless otherwise specified. Whether or not a buffet is laid will be decided by the hotel
- Restaurant timings for all buffet meals are fixed. These cannot be extended unless prior notification is given to the hotel
- The food menu will be discussed with you and we have your consent in serving the same to you
- All indoor areas of Mana Hotels Ranakpur are a non-smoking zone. We have designated outdoor areas where the guests can smoke
- Consumption of tobacco or betel nut is strictly prohibited in the Mana Hotels premises
- Swimming pool timings are from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Gaming Zone timings are from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m.
- Consumption of food & beverages is prohibited while the guests are inside the swimming pool
- Guests are prohibited from using the swimming pool under the influence of any substance which could jeopardize their health/well being
- Early check in or late check out is subject to availability of the rooms
- Any unutilized services will not be encashed or adjusted in any manner
- Company reserves the right to change, amend or discard the package/offer and services any time without prior notice
- Amendment in check in & check out dates is subject to availability
- Any person below the age of 5 years will be treated as an infant
- Children/Infants must be accompanied by an adult to avail any services at the hotel
- We do not allow extra beds in our Villa Mezzanine rooms.
- We do not recommend extra beds in our Standard rooms with Twin beds due to space constraints. If however an extra bed is demanded by the guest, we do not take responsibility for inconvenience caused by inadequate space in the room
- No more than 2 adults will be allowed per room without an extra bed. If a third adult has to stay in a room, then the charges will be levied for an extra bed and the additional meals
- Accommodation of multiple children/infants in the same room with parents/guardians is possible. However, the number’s and exact charges will be decided on a case to case basis
- Any variation in rates of taxation imposed by the government of India will be passed on to the customer and they will be required to pay the balance amount if any at the time of check out
- The guests are requested to act in a manner that respects the dignity and rights of local residents and also to conduct themselves in a manner that ensures their own protection against exploitation. This is as per guidelines of Department of Tourism.
- Outside food and/or beverages are not allowed to be consumed in the hotel premises.